For any individual there is only so much you can do to establish and convey the essence of what makes you tick. We recommend and work in conjunction with Profile- P who provide a highly respected behavioural assessment tool which looks to the individual to identify for you and us where you sit on 4 different centres of behavioural traits; Dominance, Influence, Steadiness & Compliance.
This assessment can be used by you as an individual regardless of whether you are working with CMR Recruitment as an agency, other agencies or direct applications and companies.
At Profile-P we have chosen one type of profile for a particular reason. The parameters set by us were that the profiling tool be:
- The simplest to put into place and manage on a daily basis.
- That it should not be used by simply inputting answers to questions into a computer and accepting the output as one hundred percent correct.
- The tool allows you to position positively your weaknesses and strengths but also to ensure you ask the questions of your future employer to only take on a role and work for a manager which will allow you to flourish. Know what you are taking on and know what kind of manager you are likely to work & communicate well.
- That a skilled business manager be involved in all feedback trained to ascertain the accuracy of the profile such that the individual being profiled agrees with the report, and that we are in a position to be able to train that manager to give and understand feedback issues in less than a day.
- That the tool should be able to look at both the job as well as the job holder to ascertain the two are compatible through discussion about specific choices being made by the individual.
- It should be cost effective from the outset providing both written and verbal support for each profile.
- It should be time effective requiring no more than fifteen minutes to complete from start to finish.
- It should be simple to understand without any previous knowledge of psychology.
We have therefore chosen ” the original DISC based system” – one that is more than twenty years old and well proven worldwide, rather than any more recent copy systems all trying to get on the bandwagon of on line reports.
Do you want to better understand employee strengths and get the most from your staff and teams?
DISC Profiling is one of the leading personal assessment tools for improving productivity, teamwork and communication.
Due to the success and enthusiastic response we’ve had to our DISC Profiling service, we are enhancing our product and offering a new package structure.
1) Computer Generated DISC report plus a video consultation of the report – £150 plus VAT
2) Computer Generated DISC report, video consultation and a 15 minute call – £200 plus VAT
Each of these packages will be available from February 1st 2023 and will offer employers the chance to get more out of their DISC report where more detail could be beneficial. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make further enquiries or to book in your DISC Profiling service!